- When you complete any questionnaire or inquiry form you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself and your organisation including your own and your organisation's name, contact details and responses to specific questions, issues and/or decisions within the Sourcematix® tool.
- By providing this information you consent to RobCox retaining this information within its secure database. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. Unless required or permitted to do so by law Robcox will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide without your consent.
- RobCox may send you information on RobCox events or services which may be of interest to you.
- Information will not be shared with any other organisation. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal or your organisation's information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We do not currently use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that a website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
All comments, queries and requests relating to RobCox's use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org