Our consultants are comfortable leading strategic sourcing and category management projects, or working alongside client staff in the development of pre-contractual sourcing strategies and post-contractual supplier performance management.
Newpoint consultants can provide support for the following activities and tasks:
- Outsourced management of strategic and tactical categories of spend
- Challenge sessions to define sourcing value propositions and to specify performance KPIs
- Analysis and recommendation of internal demand management levers
- Analysis of supply markets and supply chains, and pre-qualification of suppliers
- Preparation of RFI, PPCA, Activity and Target Costing Analyses
- Analysis and review of make-buy and strategic sourcing options
- Specification of tactical contractual levers for market testing options
- Development of bid documentation for market testing and the establishment of supplier evaluation and selection methodologies
- Negotiation of contractual terms and conditions and drafting of contractual agreements
- Post-contractual supplier performance management
Newpoint consultants have extensive experience in a multitude of categories of spend (from direct/production to indirect/non-production) and in process and project environments in both the public and private sectors.
Newpoint is also able to speed the process of strategic sourcing and category management by the application of its unique Sourcematix® tool in support of all of its consulting engagements.
To learn more about how Newpoint can assist your organisation please contact us.